A certificate error message in Internet Explorer is designed to pop up when the browser detects a website’s security certificate contains invalid information. This is done to protect Web surfers from malicious websites that can download viruses or fake websites set up to gather personal information. But sometimes this security feature goes awry and begins to block trusted sites the user knows are safe.
But sometimes certificate error is often happened and it is so annoying that you will not operate your computer smoothly or it will prevent you to open some websites. Do you want to fix this error? Right, you will say goodbye to this error if you download and install Smartpcfixer.
Smartpcfixer is professional software to fix computer errors for you automatically. It can not only deal with certificate error but also other problems such as blue screen of death, registry issues, windows update errors, system slowness etc. If you want to clean your registries, you can also count on this magic utility.
Key features of Smartpcfixer:
1. Scan and Clean: Registry Cleaner; Evidence Cleaner; Junk File Cleaner; Short Cuts Cleaner.
2. System Optimize: Menu Optimize; Desktop Optimize; Network Optimize; Service Optimize; Start-up Optimize; Other Optimize.
3. System Fix: Error Wizard; Active Register; Error Utilities; File Association; Winsock 2 Repair; Printer Spooler; Dll Download.
4. System Tools: Active Block; Uninstaller Manger; File Splitter; IE Tools; Disk De-frag; Windows Update; File Extension.
5. Backup: Registry Backup; System Restore; Favorite Backup; Folder Backup.
1. Download and Install Smartpcfixer.
2. Click “Quick Scan” button to Scan Your Computer.
3. Click the “Repair All” button and then the problem will be gone completely!
You can get more information of Smartcfixer here: