This is a very common error when you run an applications. There are many methods to solve this problem, but none of them is 100% effective.
There are few simple ways which may help solving 0xc000007b or any other similar error. Please see below:
Reinstall the application
Uninstall the application which gives you an error and reinstall it. During installation, pay attention to these:
- Turn off your antivirus software before starting the installation.
- Accept any additional software offered during installation process, since it may be crucial for running your application properly. You can skip things such as search bars, antivirus scanners, registry cleaners and the other software which isn’t directly related to the application.
- Install an application to the system partition (C:). Although this shouldn’t matter, it’s been proven that some apps may return an error if installed on a logical partition.
Run the application as administrator
Right click on your application and choose “Run as administrator”. If this method eliminates the error, you can set your application to always run with an administrator privileges. To do this, choose Properties from right-click menu, select Compatibility tab and check “Run this program as an administrator” option.
SmartPCFixer is an excellent software which can fix system errors, clean Windows registry, manage startup items, restore IE, etc to optimize PC and speed up PC performance.
Please follow the steps below to fix error:
- Step one, Download SmartPCFixer
- Step two, Install SmartPCFixer
- Step three, click” Start Scan” button
- Step four, check computer errors.
- Step five, click ”Fix All”